Celebrity Gossip

“Sex Trafficking Scheme” Claims & Gang Rape Of Teen Leveled Against Sean “Diddy” Combs; All About “Quick Payday” Says Producer/Rapper

For the fourth time in as many weeks, vivid sexual assault allegations have been brought against Sean Combs. This time, the mega-producer and performer who goes by Diddy is accused of sex trafficking and participating in the gang rape of an 11th Grader in 2003.

“Ms. Doe has lived with her memories of this fateful night for 20 years, during which time she has suffered extreme emotional distress that has impacted nearly every aspect of her life and personal relationships,” says the Jane Doe complaint filed in New York courts Wednesday by the Wignor firm. “Given the brave women who have come forward against Ms. Combs and Mr. Pierre in recent weeks, Ms. Doe is doing the same.”

In fact, it was the case of former Combs girlfriend Cassandra Ventura that was filed by the Wignor firm and settled just before Thanksgiving that prompted the then Detroit-living Jane Doe to file her claim under NYC’s Victims of Gender-Motivated Violence Act. From Harvey Weinstein and may more, Doug Wignor and his firm has represented several plaintiffs in high profile sexual assault cases over the years.

The allegations here are certainly horrific.

“In 2003, when she was only 17 years old and in the 11th grade, Ms. Doe was sex trafficked and gang raped by Mr. Combs, Mr. Pierre and the Third Assailant,” the complaint bluntly says of the producer, his longtime righthand man Harve Pierre, and another individual plaintiff’s lawyers say will be revealed in discovery. Pierre meeting the then teen in a Motor City club and flying here from Michigan in a private jet to Teterboro, New Jersey and the driving into NYC and ending up at Daddy’s House Recording Studio is what provides the sex trafficking criteria with the crossing of state lines.

And there’s photos, more than one.

“Unlike many victims who have come forward after decades, Ms. Doe can prove that she not only met Mr. Combs on the night in question, but was in his studio, in New York City, with him on that night,” the 14-page jury trial seeking filing also says with photographs of the then teenage Jane Doe and Diddy in said studio.

Coming with a trigger warning on the cover, the extremely detailed and graphic complaint is asking for a variety of damages, as well as “a money judgment” based on loss of earnings over the last two decades, and “for mental pain and anguish and severe emotional distress.”

Having vacated his role running media company Revolt as sexual assault claims began to stack up, and lost various prestigious positions and potential ad campaigns in the past month, Combs today was vehement that Jane Doe’s allegations are untrue.

“ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,” he said in all-caps in a a statement Wednesday after the complaint was filed in the Empire State courts. “For the last couple of weeks, I have sat silently and watched people try to assassinate my character, destroy my reputation and my legacy,” Combs said. “Sickening allegations have been made against me by individuals looking for a quick payday. Let me be absolutely clear: I did not do any of the awful things being alleged. I will fight for my name, my family and for the truth.”

he three previous recent sexual assault claims against Combs were done under New York’s Adult Survivor’s Act, which expired at the end of last month.

Products You May Like

Articles You May Like

“Wicky” by Ren.y.c
“88” by Jessica Lowndes

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *