Set to hit consoles on October 29th, Storm in a Teacup’s Close To The Sun (which we reviewed here) has a few new goodies in preparation for the launch. For starters, Publisher Wired Productions and Storm in a Teacup have shared a nifty music video, courtesy of YouTuber Fabrício H. Franzoli.
Franzoli, known for his music video creations that involve using Tesla Coils modified to produce musical tones, has created a rendition of the single released by Porcelain Pill entitled “Close to the Sun”, which was created for the game. Throughout the video, there are clips that play out from the game that Wired Productions states is the first glimpses of the Nintendo Switch version of the game to be released.
On top of the video, Wired Productions also revealed a special Collector’s Edition for Close To The Sun, which is available to pre-order at the Wired Productions website. This edition of the game will cost you $98.86 USD, with only 1,000 units available. You’ll be able to grab it for PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch, with pre-orders shipping on October 29, 2019.
As for the contents, you’ll get the following:
- A physical copy of Close To The Sun on PlayStation 4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch
- Stunning Art Deco FuturePAK metal game case compatible with your chosen format
- Deluxe hardback artbook featuring 48 pages of awe-inspiring Close To The Sun game art
- Exclusive Close To The Sun, Faraday Key-Card metal pin badge
- 7” vinyl record featuring the Close To The Sun’s mesmerizing titular track by Porcelain Pill
- Ada’s heartfelt letter to her sister Rose, summoning her aboard the Helios
- Numbered and stylized certificate of authenticity
- Premium finish fitted presentation box
- A bonus digital copy of Close To The Sun for the Epic Games Store so fans can enjoy the game in its original format
Close To The Sun is already available on PC for the Epic Games Store.