Following in the wake of dolls based on The Shining, Stephen King’s IT, Beetlejuice, and Gremlins 2, Elvira is the latest horror icon to join Mattel’s “Monster High” collection!
Bloody Disgusting has learned that on Friday, January 13th, Mattel Creations, Mattel’s e-commerce and content platform for creators, collaborations, and innovators, will be releasing the newest Monster High Skullector Doll, Elvira, Mistress of the Dark.
Elvira, the nationally syndicated horror hostess and Queen of Halloween, is here just in time for Friday the thirteenth. The launch follows previous Skullector sellout drops of Universal Monsters’ The Bride of Frankenstein and her betrothed, Dracula, and classic monsters from Warner Brothers Pictures Beetlejuice and Lydia, Pennywise, the Grady Twins and Greta Gremlin.
The Mistress of the Dark wears a ghoulishly glam gown with a peekaboo slit and screamium details like spooky spider stilettos, her signature dagger, and Great-Aunt Morgana’s magic ruby ring; this is the stuff nightmares are made of. Additional highlights include:
- The Mistress of the Dark wears a gothic shimmer dot dress with a spiderweb and skullette print. A dramatic hem slit shows off her signature nylons and spiderweb-detailed pumps.
- She rocks her iconic pitch black, stylized hair, while her eyes mesmerize with delicate spiderwebbing in her irises.
- Dramatic makeup, a beauty mark and black painted nails add drop-dead gore-geous detail to her killer look
- Elvira’s accessories include a pair of silver snake earrings, her iconic dagger belt, and her mysterious magic ring.
- With to-die-for displayable packaging and a black Monster High™ doll stand, this glam ghoul is ready to hold court for all her darling admirers.